Move In Ready Freestanding Condo!
- Sale Pending
- Resale - condo-townhouse
- Sale Pending
83 3819 Trellis Lane Columbus, OH, 43230 United States Get directions$370,000 $129/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age12 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Opener, Side Load car garage
- Area None
- District COLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO
- MLS# 218017022
- Listed 3 Months 3 Days Ago
Price reduced! Spectacular, free-standing condo with large patio backing up to wooded preserve. Daylight flows in to the spacious 2-story great room and adjacent kitchen and dining areas with gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen is a chef's dream with granite counters, ss appliances and updated lighting. First floor master with electric fireplace, oversize tub, tile shower, and double sink vanity. Finished lower level with kitchenette with granite counters, family room with electric fireplace, craft area and half bath. Only home with extra parking space next to garage. Condo fee includes home exterior maintenance and lawn care, landscaping, pool, clubhouse and fitness room. Nothing to do but move in! Hurry, this won't last long...
- Dishwasher; Electric Dryer Hookup; Electric Range; Gas Water Heater; Microwave; Refrigerator; Security System
- Cement Fiber Board, Patio, Wooded
- 1st Flr Owner Suite,1st Flr Laundry,Eat Space/Kit,Great Room, Three Fireplaces,Decorative ,Gas Log
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $317
- Taxes: $6,031
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Youthbuild Columbus Community||10-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Harambee Christian School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||Road To Success Academy||9-12||0.6 mi|
|NA||Young Scholars Prep School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|2||Weinland Park Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|1||Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6)||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Capital High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Columbus Global Academy||6-12||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.